- Ahmadinajead of Iran: Still looking for that elusive atomic bomb Hitler could not build. If only the Jews could play along and stop constructing viruses!!!
- Erdogan of Turkey: The new Prophet of Islam playing temporarily the role of a PM. He asked Turkish engineers to build him a neon suit for the occasion to announce the arrival of Prophet Erdogan. .
- Abdullah of Saudi Arabia: Senile and almost dead but still managing brilliant diplomacy like giving away Saudi interests to Ahmadinajead. The first question he is asked every morning? How many sons you have.
- Assad of Syria: Just an extra in a movie set. Don’t mind him.
- Qaddafi of Libya: With all his friends at the US State Department, he is looking to be the first Arab and Muslim to blindside them and terrorize the US Space Program.
- Al-Thani of Qatar: Building al-Jazeera 2 for Usama just in case he wins and al-Jazeera 3 for Ahmadinajead so that he may win. His gift to the Royal British Honeymooners? A rare camel he personally taught how to shop at Harrods.
- Mubarak of Egypt: On vacation until he figures out how to get his son the reins of power. Meanwhile 50 million Egyptians have no shoes to wear, up from 40 million a year ago.
- Hariri of Lebanon: Learning on the job from terrorists, thugs, and murderers. His father would be so proud of him today.
Share our content. It's unique and it's FREE.