Do you read articles or get emails from friends, which after perusing you ask yourself: What is wrong with the Middle East?
Here is a taste.
- The secular Assad men are raping Syrian women, so will their nemesis the Islamists of the Muslim Brotherhood, which Qatar is helping in Syria.
- The UN elects to its Human Rights Commission some of the most outrageous human rights violators the world has seen.
- Saudi Arabia opens the biggest center for inter-faith dialogue in Vienna, Austria but won’t allow anyone in the Kingdom to carry a Bible, let alone read one.
- There was an Islamist Gaza Flotilla to help open borders for more goods in Gaza, but the same Islamists do not want a Western No-Fly Zone to save Syrian lives.
- Arab tyranny fuels Islamic tyranny; but many believe we should fight Islamic tyranny with Arab tyrants.
- The Emir of Qatar buys the most expensive apartment in London for 200 million British pounds, yet 40 million Egyptians have never worn a shoe.
- Bashir of Sudan kills 300,000 of his people in Darfur, is officially convicted in an international court of justice, and the world considers a fugitive under international laws, yet the Arab League Members roll the red carpet when he visits Arab countries.
- Israelis who seek peace are considered naive if they fail, and those Israelis who succeed in creating peace are considered warmongers by the naive.
ARAB, FARSI, AND MUSLIM SOCIETIES
- The Arab societies are the most backward in the world, yet Arabs believe their biggest threat comes from Israel, the most advanced country in the Middle East.
- The Iranian regime uses Arab extremists for its dirty work and fights them when necessary, yet the Arab extremists still think Israel is their enemy.
- The Western officials the Muslim Brotherhood deceived are the very same people who will be deceived again tomorrow because of their naive nature.
- Al-Jazeera supports democracy everywhere, except in Qatar.
- The UN is outraged at 150 dead Palestinians over 3 week period and finds the votes for a Palestinian Statehood but cannot muster enough votes for a Syrian humanitarian corridor after 41,000 dead over a 20-months period.
- From easytiger: The infidel Assad destroyed and burned many Mosques with thousands of Korans, yet not one Muslim demonstration in any Arab country. But when a Western infidel burns a Koran, we turn psychotic.
Honestly, what is wrong with the Middle East?