Colonel Mohammad al-Daher, leader of Division 30, the U.S. program to train moderate Syrians to battle ISIS, has resigned his position citing six different reasons for his unexpected decision.
In a letter redacted on Free Syrian Army stationary, Colonel al-Daher’s resignation throws another monkey’s wrench in Obama’s program to defeat ISIS. Obama’s incompetency when it comes to Syrian foreign policy has become an embarrassment to every American.
The letter cited such problems as “slowness in the implementation of the training program of the 30th brigade,” “the lack of sufficient numbers of trainees,” and “the lack of seriousness in the implementation of the project to establish the 30th brigade,”. ENough to cause the resignation of Colonel al-Daher.
Below is the full translation of the letter:
“I, the undersigned Colonel Mohammed Daher (Abu Hussam) Chief of Staff of the 30th brigade, Announce my withdrawal from the 30th brigade for the following reasons:
1. Slowness in the implementation of the training program of the 30th brigade and the lack of sufficient numbers of trainees
2. Failure of the 30th brigade to secure basic needs such as the ability to work
3. The lack of seriousness in the implementation of the project to establish the 30th brigade
4. The lack of census numbers of the 30th brigade members who are on the ground
5. The lack of accuracy and methodology in the selection of teams of the 30th brigade
6. The heterogeneity in the ideas of the trainees to achieve the objective on which the 30th brigade was created.”
I think every American should give up that this administration is capable of constructing a potent Syrian policy to protect U.S. interests. Obama’s incompetency, you find in the White House National Security team, has become an embarrassment to us all.