- Bury your thoughts, your past, and the friends who know you well.
- Develop and use abundantly a dictionary of words that mean little but comfort the masses.
- Ignore the difficult problems and transform the easy ones to appear difficult.
- Give yourself credit for everything and blame others for your own mistakes.
- Capitulate to none of your weaknesses by constantly questioning their origins.
- Play on the guilt of others towards race, gender, or ethnicity to shame their thoughts and change their votes.
- Lie to the masses soÂ egregiouslyÂ words cannot but become believable.
- Use cynicism against your opponents as a ploy to deflect from your ownÂ mediocrity.
8.5. Â Surround yourself with people who are capable of lying incessantly.
Share our content. It's unique and it's FREE.